About Us

Hello!

My name is Kayla Dzikowicz and me and my brother, Trevor, are both really into triathlons. I am going into my Junior year of high school and I am 16 years old. Trevor is going into 8th grade and is 13 years old. Together we have been participating in triathlons for about five years.

We are on our high school's cross country, indoor and outdoor track teams, the Amsterdam Sea Rams competitive swim team and we are on the HRRT high school mountain biking (NICA).

Outside of sports, both Trevor and I strive to be the best students we possibly can be. We both are on honor roll and last year I was inducted into the National Honor Society. Also, Trevor is looking forward to be in National Junior Honor Society.

We hope to inspire other teens to participate in local triathlons, biking, running and swimming events.

~ Kayla & Trevor Dzikowicz


No comments

Powered by Blogger.