Hello its Trevor here today and yesterday kayla and I had a running race called the Dynamic Duo. There were a couple of kids from the Amsterdam high school cross country team and track team. Everyone ran or walked 3.0 miles and the girls went first. My partner was or cross-country and long distance track runner for the girls and Kayla had her friend from school as her partner. There was one small hill about a mile in that if you started to fast and kept that pace the hill would have made your race so much harder because you would have started to tighten up ( at least I did ). My partner ran a time of 20:25.00 approximately and I ran a time of 19:59.00 (approximately). It was at a town park and there was pool that anyone could go in, so I went in to relax my legs. One of my friends and I went over to the high dive during awards because we knew we weren't going to be called soon that was probably the best idea. Overall the race was fun not just because of the pool, but having other people there - not just my family made it so much better.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.