Hello its Trevor. Yesterday kayla and I ran a race called the Dynamic Duo. Some of our friends from the Amsterdam high school cross country team and track team raced too. The distance was 3.0 miles and the girls went first.

My partner is one of our school's cross-country and long distance runners.  There was one small hill about a mile in that if you started too fast and kept that pace the hill would have made your race so much harder. I ran too hard up that hill and my legs tightened up.

My partner ran a time of approximately 20 mins 25 secs and I ran a time of 19 mins 59 seconds. It was at a town park and there was pool.  I  enjoyed going in and relaxing my legs. My friend and I went over to the high dive during the awards as we knew we weren't going to be called soon.

Overall the race was fun - not just because of the pool, but having some of our friends there. By not having just my family there - made it so much better! ~Trevor


No comments

Powered by Blogger.