Easy Day~Kayla

Hello Everyone,
So today is supposed to be the easy day due to Trevor and I doing a race tomorrow, the Silks and Satins 5K in Saratoga, New York. I hope to go under a 10 minute mile pace at the race, fingers crossed.

 So to start of my day I went for a 2.04 mile run. It took my about 25 minutes to complete doing a 12:31 pace. Both Trevor and I are doing heart rate training so its not about the speed in which we run but to be able to run at a constant low heart rate. So today I was suppose to keep my heart rate below 160 the whole run.

Once I got back home I did a core workout. I decided to do Beachbody's Hammer and Chisel, Chisel's 10 minute ab workout. I personally have a bit of a love hate relationship with core workouts but I absolutely love this workout, its my favorite one at the moment.

After that I did yoga. I love yoga and I usually go on youtube to look up different videos, personally I love Yoga with Adriene's channel and only watch her videos. Today I decided to do Yoga with Adriene's runner cool down video, (she has a great playlist of yoga for runners). Yoga is my favorite way to cool down after a hard workout or just to destress in general.
~Kayla

No comments

Powered by Blogger.